Budget Friendly Kindle Downloads! 8/11

These are my recommendations for Budget Friendly Kindle Downloads from .99-$3.99 for homesteaders, preppers, and do-it-yourselfers. If you do not have a Kindle you can download the Kindle for PC app on the Amazon homepage. Please “Like” and Share a link to my blog on Facebook or bookmark this blog and come back daily for more great picks. Thank you! Enjoy!

*If you enjoyed a book please be sure to take the time to go and leave a nice review. Authors really appreciate them. Thank you!

Survive! Forever Foods to Stockpile : A Prepper's Guide by [Miller, Lorayne]  The Awesome Zucchini Recipe Book: Including Appetizers, Main Dishes, And Zucchini Noodles by [Humphreys, Daniel]

Investments: The Easy Guide to Building Wealth with Agricultural Business for Beginners by [Uwajeh, Alex Nkenchor]  Spiralizer: 365 Days of Spiralizer Recipes (Spiralizer Cookbook, Spiralize, Skinny Diet, Cooking, Vegan, Salads, Pasta, Noodle, Instant Pot, Low Carb, ... Clean Eating, Weight Loss, Healthy Eating) by [Katie, Emma]  How to Build a Chicken Coop: Chicken Coop Plans and Design Ideas by [Benard, Michael]

Baking: 1001 Best Baking Recipes of All Time (Baking Cookbooks, Baking Recipes, Baking Books, Baking Bible, Baking Basics, Desserts, Bread, Cakes, Chocolate, Cookies, Muffin, Pastry and More) by [Katie, Emma]  100 Herbal Remedies for Common Ailments: Do-It-Yourself Guide by [Rhema, Esther]

Spiralize It!: Creative Spiralizer Recipes for Every Type of Eater by [Swanhart, Kenzie]  A Beginner's Urban Survival Prepping Guide: Survivalist Warrior Basics 101 : Basic Prepper And Survival Tips in the Prepping Urban Environment(The Prepper’s ... Survival Tips in the Prepping Ur Book 5) by [Stout, Max]  Good Eats: Eating Healthy - 50 New and Amazing Ways to Enjoy Kale by [Humphreys, Daniel]

Wasteland Survival Guide by [Argo, Sean-Michael]  Flour: A Baker's Collection of Spectacular Recipes by [Chang, Joanne]

Granny's Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart: Sweet Eats by [Wilson, June]  Winged Warfare by [Bishop, William Avery ]

Log Cabins: What Every Owner Should Know by [Baker, John]  Coral Comes High: U. S. Marines and the Fight for Peleliu by [Hunt, George P. ]

25 All-American Cookout Favorites by [Wilson, June]  Shots Fired in Anger: A Rifleman's Eye View of the Activities on the Island of Guadalcanal by [George, John B. ]

Chicken Salad Recipes by [Sommers, Laura]  Coral and Brass by [Smith, Holland M., Finch, Percy]  The Working Chicken: Learn everything you need to know to become a backyard egg and meat producer in 30 minutes or less! by [Hess, Anna]

THE 1%: What The Richest 1% Do With Their Money To Achieve Their Financial  Goals And Dreams That The Remaining  99% Don't! by [Nayman, Jacob]  Chicken Coops Building: 7 Chicken Coop Plans for Beginners: (DIY Chicken Coops, DIY Building) by [Hunter , Jack ]

When the Power is Gone: A Powerless World - Book 1 by [Glaspy, P. A]

$8.98-$17.98

Worms Eat My Garbage, 35th Anniversary Edition: How to Set Up and Maintain a Worm Composting System: Compost Food Waste, Produce Fertilizer for Houseplants ... Garden, and Educate Your Kids and Family by [Appelhof, Mary, Olszewski, Joanne]  High-Yield Vegetable Gardening: Grow More of What You Want in the Space You Have by [McCrate, Colin, Halm, Brad]  The Urban Farmer: Growing Food for Profit on Leased and Borrowed Land by [Stone, Curtis Allen]  The Winter Harvest Handbook: Year Round Vegetable Production Using Deep-Organic Techniques and Unheated Greenhouses by [Coleman, Eliot]

Us lawnandgarden sept3 birding 300x250  Us lawnandgarden sept3 decor 300x250

About pamspride

I am a SAHM to six beautiful children. I am a Christian,home schooling mom that loves to sew and spend time with my family! “Pam's Pride is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [Amazon.com(amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com)].” That means I am an affiliate marketer and I receive a commission from the items you purchase after clicking on my links or banner ads on my blog. As a stay at home mom of six children I appreciate and thank you for stopping by my site and I hope you enjoy it!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.